Sunday 22 June 2008

I now pronounce you...

Boy in his cool outfit. Hat, wearers own Well, the weekend/wedding is over. What a great time, the girlies looked great, Boy was awesome and my wife was gorgeous. But what you really want to know is how was my training.

I had a long run on Saturday HR average was 135 bpm, and total run time was 1.08. Distance covered? Not sure, but Bull and I had a great run and talked about the upcoming tri. This evening I started to go for a swim at the outdoor pool, but decided to call off. No real excuse, just wanted to be lazy. And was thinking about something.




Actually, it was for a completely different reason. We have been talking about a puppy for some time. Now, we have a young family and this might not be the best time but a dog is something I have really wanted forever. The pup we are thinking about is a Springer Spaniel. Energetic, active dog. Someone that I could run with, cycle with and all that. Plus the kids need animals, I always had pets and think its a great way to get with nature and all that.




Procession to the Conservatory. Below is a twin running.

So, to finish it off; Soundtrack for training is: Hunting for Witches (Bloc Party) and Immigrant Song (Zep). I will run/gym tomorrow and will post for one more time before I head over to a works conference. Will keep you all up to date, but...
Once in your life, you really make a truly perfect, absolute decision. Mine came the day I called V's dad and asked for her hand. Since then, I have been completely blessed with V, and Boy and the Girlies. She is my all, my everything, and my wife. I love you babe.

No comments: