Wednesday 5 August 2009

This little piggy went home

Interesting few days. Sunday evening I rode back from Orpington after work. Good ride and the weather was with me. Speed was up, and I felt great. Monday, woke up to a raging headache, runny nose and body aches. First thing I thought, Swine Flu. Called work and let them know that I wasn't coming in, and checked the NHS website to see if I had it. I didn't. Excellent. Now, I just felt awful. Called the doctor, who said that it was either hayfever or overtraining. I went with both, and bought some meds, and took some time out of training.
So, nothing on Monday, or Tuesday, and today. Instead, I have rested and I feel better for it.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better BiL
Take Care
C
x

Vixbil said...

Glad you're better....love you
xxxx